The requirements are as follows. Be considerate in the outdoors.
Outdoor Code As an American I will do my best to Be Clean in my Outdoor Manners Be Careful with Fire Be Considerate in the outdoors and Be Conservation Minded.

Outdoor code bsa. As an American I Will Do My Best to. Be considerate in the outdoors. From a Cub Scouts first hike in a local park to the thrill of our High Adventure bases from our backyard to the backcountry our outdoor ethics guide us to be responsible outdoor citizens protecting our natural world for generations to come and being considerate of other visitors.
Say each line together after I say it. Cubmaster or Den leader. It has four important points.
Be clean in my outdoor manners. The wording below is from the back of the Outdoor Code Wallet Card shown above 33428A and may differ from that in the Boy Scout Handbook. Trash Your Trash 16.
I will take care of it for myself and others. Be careful with fire. In your own words explain what the Outdoor Code means to you.
Be clean in my outdoor manners. I will keep my trash and garbage out of lakes streams fields. BSA Outdoor Code As an American I will do my best to Be clean in my outdoor manners Be careful with fire Be considerate in the outdoors Be conservation-minded Be clean in my outdoor manners.
Outdoor Code This page represents the requirements prior to January 1 2019 For the current requirements click here. MEANING OF THE OUTDOOR CODE Whenever you are outdoors use the Outdoor Code as your guide. I will treat the outdoors as a heritage.
THE OUTDOOR CODE LEAVE NO TRACE Know Before You Go Choose The Right Path Trash Your Trash Leave What You Find Be Careful With Fire Respect Wild Life Be Kind To Other Visitors WWWULTIMATESCOUTSCOM. Outdoor Ethics Awareness Award Scouts and Scouters registered in a troop or crew interested in learning more about outdoor ethics and Leave No Trace should begin by exploring the Outdoor Ethics Awareness Award. Outdoor Code The wording below is from the back of the Outdoor Code Wallet Card shown above 33428A and may differ from that in the Scouts BSA Handbook.
Be Careful with Fire 17. As an American I will do my best to. Be clean in my outdoor manners.
After each principle is stated one of the other youth leaders reads the explanation of that principle. I will take care of it for myself and others. Scout Oath Law Motto Slogan and Outdoor Code Boy Scout Oath or Promise On my honor I will do my best To do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law.
Have Cub Scout repeat each line Cub Scouts this is the Outdoor Code. Choose the Right Path 15. -You can find information on this topic in your 2016 Edit.
It is especially important for Webelos Scouts BSA and Venturers who are out camping regularly. Be clean in my outdoor manners. I will take care of it for myself and others.
Eisenhower wrote a letter asking the Boy Scouts of America to arouse public recognition of the need for adequate protection and wise management of our. Outdoor code easy to print Created Date. A youth leader recites the Outdoor Code.
Outdoor Ethics Awards Outdoor Ethics Resources Outdoor Ethics Training in the BSA. Know Before You Go 14. As an American I will do my best to.
The Scouts will read the Outdoor Code and probably understand most of it. Repeat from memory the Outdoor Code. As an American I will do my best to.
About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators. Leave No Trace Pledge I promise to practice the Leave No Trace Principles wherever I go. I agree to join with the Boy Scouts of America in protecting my countrys natural beauty and conserving her natural resources.
Every Scout who is spending time outdoors should be familiar with the Outdoor Code. Quick History of the Outdoor Code BSA 1954 The president of the United States Dwight D. Be careful with fire.
But adding in some discussion points will help reinforce it. I will treat the outdoors as a heritage. I will treat the outdoors as a heritage.

Pin On Cub Scout Pack Meetings

Scrapbook Your Scouting Memories Boy Scout Oath Boy Scouts Merit Badges Scout Slogan

Pin On Scout It Out Outdoor Ethics

Jaffrey Troop 33 Scout S Honor Boy Scout Oath Boy Scout Law Scout

Learn The Outdoor Code Boy Scout Activities Scout Activities How To Memorize Things

The Bsa Outdoor Code Made It Into A Poster With Giant Sticky Letters Lettering Coding Letters

Pin On Bsa Webelo Advancement Trail

Code Of Conduct Good Jumping Off Point For The Scouts Too Classroom Coding Classroom Code Of Conduct










